Bike Carrier Mount – Tow Ball
This bolt-on mount is the simplest way ever to fit your own “tow ball” style bike rack (NON-GripSport racks only) to your caravan, trailer or any DIY project.
Out of stock
- Perfect for DIY projects.
- Simple bolt-on fitting. NOTE Tow-Ball NOT included
- Lets you fit your own bike rack to your van or trailer.
- Engineered to the highest standards – all steel, heavy-duty and zinc plated for superior rust protection.
- Fits to 50mm x 75mm RHS (rectangular box section steel) such as a caravan’s rear bumper.
- Provides a fixing point for tow ball mounted bike racks. Tow ball (pictured) is not included.
- Must NOT be used for towing.
- Can NOT be used to mount GripSport “Van-Racks”. CLICK HERE to see the mounting system for the “Van-Racks”.
IMPORTANT – While we absolutely guarantee our own products, we can NOT guarantee what they get bolted to (such as your van’s rear bumper) or the bike rack you choose to use on our product. Please CLICK HERE for important information on fitting bike racks to the rear of caravans and camper trailers.