GSE+ E-Bike Rack
The GSE ($960) and GSE+($1130) are identical except for the fully integrated lights and number plate mount included with the GSE+.
GSE and GSE+ features. Both racks are identical except… GSE has NO lights or number plate mount and GSE+ HAS fully integrated lights and number plate mount.
- An absolute game changer for owners of e-bikes and heavy MTB’s.
- No lifting. The built-in ramp means you can load and unload bikes in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.
- Safety plus. BOTH bikes load from passenger (footpath) side of vehicle.
- Holds bikes by front wheel regardless of frame size or shape.
- Carries two bikes up to 30kg each.
- Fits tyres up to 3” wide.
- No clashing. Bikes do not touch or rub together.
- Bikes tilt out of the way for easy and instant access to car boots, hatchbacks, SUVs and 4WD vehicles. CLICK HERE to see
- Bikes do not touch the ground when rack is tilted.
- Fits standard tow bar tongue OR 50mm square hitch tow bar. CLICK HERE to see.
- Quick-release system allows you to fit or remove entire rack (to or from car) in seconds.
- But if lifting a bike rack is an issue for you, the GSE and GSE+ both break down into 3 easy-to-manage pieces (CLICK HERE to see) – all quick-release, no tools required.
- All steel construction for long term durability.
- Zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- Weighs 18kg (carrier and Quick-Release Hitch).
- 100% Australian designed, owned & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life. And if you’re wondering how we can be so confident… it’s because we design every GripSport rack ourselves, make them ourselves and then test the hell out of them on our in-house test bed. CLICK HERE to see this testing in action.
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport GSE or GSE+ rack. CLICK HERE to see.
NOTE 1 – This is an “urban” bike rack and not designed for off-road use.
NOTE 2 – Bike rack and quick-release hitch (from under the tow ball) must be removed before towing.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.