With a load capacity of 550 kgs, the Pod Trailer is more than ready for your next camping expedition.
Standard features include a weatherproof tub made from heavy duty polyethylene (rated UV stable for twenty years) and a fully lockable, removable hard lid with hydraulic struts standing 650 mm high for a full cubic metre of waterproof and dust proof storage. A swing up jockey wheel comes standard. High quality six leaf springs with a load rating of 750 kgs, 14” white Sunraysia wheels with a five stud Ford pattern and extra heavy duty tie down points on all four sides complete the standard configuration.
Upgrade & expand your possibilities
The Pod Trailer is expandable in every direction and for every purpose. Want to carry a boat or kayak? We have you covered with our custom built Heavy Duty Boat and Kayak Rack. If you’re heading off to the great beyond, you’ll want to be able to carry extra fuel and water. We offer side mounted Jerry Can Holders.
Everything for campers
Serious campers will seriously love the options available. Stabiliser legs are a practical addition to your Pod Trailer and side mounted gas bottle holders are an essential accessory for any camper trailer. For cooking we can add a slide-out 1.7 metre stainless steel kitchen with three large drawers and include in this array a two burner cooker. Compliment this with a full trailer length slide-out storage draw.
Complete your Pod with a rooftop tent
The Pod Trailer and a Roof Top Tent make an amazing pair. If you’ve ever gone camping with a roof top tent on your car, you’ll know how how tedious it becomes packing it up every time you need to leave the campsite. The Pod Trailer gives you back your freedom, and still lets you access the luggage in your pod just by lifting the lockable lid.
You are only limited by your imagination and needs. You can buy the Pod Trailer anywhere in New Zealand … just tell us what you need and we’ll make it happen for you. We know you want the best and we are committed to building the best. All our trailers are constructed from the highest quality components, built tough to play in the rough.
ALL THE DIRT
- No more flapping Tarpaulins.
- Rust Proof tub. The same tuff plastic as used in Wheel barrows, Ute liners and water tanks.
- With a Heavy duty Galvanized chassis you can leave it outside and not worry about the floor rusting out!
- Extra deep 360mm tub holds 1 cubic metre under the lid.
- Only 200kgs tare means it’s easy on your back and economical to tow.
- Lockable lid gives you security while out exploring!
- Mud guards manufactured from recycled plastic.
- Quick release lid for those big loads to the tip.
- Heavy-duty tie downs on all 4 sides.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS
- Tare weight – 200kgs
- Max laden weight – 750kgs (without brakes)
- Internal dimensions 6 x 4 ft or 1820 L x 1200W x 650 mm high up to lid at centre back
- Made of 6 to 8mm UV stable polyethylene. UV stable for 20 years.
- Load – 550kgs
- Springs – 6 leaf slipper (750kgs)
- External dimensions 3150mm L x 1750mmW x 1300mm H
- All bolts and nuts galvanized or Zinc plated
- Refer to Warranty Section listed under Our Company – used in accordance with the user instructions on the front of the tub (Only trailers wholly assembled by Pod Trailers and Campers New Zealand Ltd).