All Roada – The Off-Road Trailer
When the going gets tough
Whether you’re thundering down punishing tracks or cruising along highways, you will forget you had anything on the tow-ball. With its seven leaf eye to eye springs and aerodynamic shape, the All-ROADA has to be the most versatile and economical off-road trailer to tow anywhere. Why drag dead weight?
To request a quote complete the form below or call 027 455 5988 for further information on accessories and extras.
Upgrade & expand your possibilities
The Allroada Trailer is expandable in every direction and for every purpose. Want to carry a boat or kayak? We have you covered with our custom-built Heavy Duty Boat and Kayak Rack. If you’re heading off to the great beyond, you’ll want to be able to carry extra fuel and water. We offer side-mounted Jerry Can Holders. Upgrade to a full rotation off-road hitch, and add shockers for that out-off-the-way trip.
Everything for campers
Serious campers will seriously love the options available. Stabiliser legs are a practical addition to your Allroada Trailer and side mounted gas bottle holders are an essential accessory for any camper trailer. For cooking we can add a slide-out 1.7 metre stainless steel kitchen with three large drawers and include in this array a two burner cooker. Compliment this with a full trailer length slide-out storage draw.
You are only limited by your imagination and needs. You can buy the Allroada Trailer anywhere in New Zealand … just tell us what you need and we’ll make it happen for you. We know you want the best and we are committed to building the best. All our trailers are constructed from the highest quality components, built tough to play in the rough.
Complete your Pod with a rooftop tent
The Stockman Roof Top Tent (our in-house brand) is compatible with the AllRoada Trailer. The Allroada Trailer and a Roof Top Tent make an amazing pair. If you’ve ever gone camping with a roof top tent on your car, you’ll know how tedious it becomes packing it up every time you need to leave the campsite. The Allroada Trailer gives you back your freedom, and still lets you access the luggage in the pod just by lifting the lockable lid.
ALL THE DIRT – OFF ROAD TRAILER SPECS
- No more flapping Tarpaulins.
- Rust Proof tub. Made of 6 to 8mm UV stable polyethylene. The same tuff plastic as used in Wheel barrows, Ute liners and Water Tanks.
- With a Heavy Duty Galvanized Chassis you can leave it outside and not worry about the floor rusting out!
- Extra deep 360mm tub
- Only 340kgs tare means it’s easy on your back and economical to tow and won’t bog you down in the sand or the mud!
- Lockable lid gives you security while out exploring!
- Recycled plastic used in mudguards.
- Quick release lid for those big loads to the tip.
- Heavy-duty tie downs on all 4 sides.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS
- Tare weight – 340kgs
- Max laden weight – 750kgs.
- Load – 410kgs.
- Springs – 7 leaf OFF road eye to eye springs
- 40mm solid steel square axle (not hollow tube) with land cruiser 6 stud hubs
- Internal dimensions (1820L x 1200W x 650D )
- External Dimensions (4.1m L x 1.85m W x 1.5m H)
- All nuts and bolts galvanized or Zinc plated
- Polyethylene UV stable for 20 years
STANDARD MODEL INCLUDES
- Hot dipped galvanised chassis
- 8″ jockey wheel
- Extended drawbar
- New 15” land cruiser wheels
- Heavy-duty chassis
- Now extended drawbar as standard
NOTE UPGRADES AVAILABLE INCLUDE FULL ROTATION OFF-ROAD HITCH AND SHOCK-ABSORBERS
- Refer Warranty Section listed under Our Company – used in accordance with the user instructions on the front of the tub (Only trailers wholly assembled by Pod Trailers and Campers NZ Ltd).