Roof Top Camper (fitted to AllRoada Trailer)
Camping Made Easy
A simple multi-purpose camper for quick overnighters to a completely fully enclosed camper trailer with everything you’ll need for comfortable long term stays on the Award winning POD Trailer.
To request a quote complete the form below or call 027 455 5988 for further information on accessories and extras.
Camper Trailer Australia magazine recently reviewed the Stockman Roof-Top Camper and were very impressed! Click here for the full review!
All The Dirt
Roof-top camper trailer weights:
- Pod from 300 kgs
- Allroada from 400 kgs
- Zip-on change room included. 2.3m x 1.7m with vinyl tub floor.
- Awning included. – 2m x 4.5m zip on with kitchen wall and clear vinyl window.
- All walls and draft skirt included to fully enclose annex area.
- Tent material – 280gm seam sealed polycotton.
- Fly material – 420D seam sealed polyester
- Mattress – 2.3m x 1.4m x 60mm foam mattress.
- All windows and doors with midge proof fly screen.
- Internal pockets for keys and torches etc.
- Pod trailers are proudly assembled in New Zealand using Rust-proof rotomoulded Polyethylene tubs and lids mounted on Galvanised chassis with quality fittings.
- Tent and kitchen can be removed with a couple of bolts so the trailer can be used for gardening etc.
- Quick’n easy set up for touring
- Comfy and roomy queen sized bed
- Annex / Changing Room (with removable floor) and Awning included
- Light and economical to tow
- Trusted; proven Australian brand
- Easily removable for multipurpose trailer
- Kitchen – Slide-out Stainless steel with 3 large aluminium drawers.
- Cooker – Primus or similar 2 burner cooker.
- Storage drawer – 1.8mL x 500mmW x 360mm H aluminium on poly slides.
- Front Draw-Bar mounted Storage Box
- Side Mounted Jerry-Can Holders and Gas Bottle Holders
- Front Draw-Bar mounted Gripsport Bike rakes
- Refer to Warranty Section listed under Our Company – used in accordance with the user instructions on the front of the tub. (Only trailers wholly assembled by Pod Trailers and Campers New Zealand Ltd).
Step 1: Unzip the bag, pull and lean on the ladder to open the tent. Add window wire props.
Step 2: Zip on the change room and peg down
Step 3: Zip on the awning and any of the awning walls as required.