Trailer Rack – 2 Bike
For people who live so far away that it’s just not economical to have a complete trailer shipped to them… or for those folk who already have a trailer and just want the carrier system to go on it… and for the die-hard DIYers out there who just like to do it all themselves.
Got a trailer? Want to turn it into a bike trailer? Better yet, do you want to turn it into a GripSport bike trailer? Well now you can.
In the past, no matter how much you may have wanted a GripSport bike trailer, you probably lived too far away from us to just buy one and have it shipped to you, because this really is a bloody big country we live in… and moving bloody big items around this bloody big country can be bloody expensive!
Well we recognised what a bugger that was and how much you really wanted that bike trailer, so we came up with this do-it-yourself bike trailer rack.
STEP 1… decide how many bikes you want to transport and then you buy yourself the right number of Trailer Racks to suit (each rack holds 2 bikes). All very easy so far, right?
STEP 2… you need a trailer. You can buy one or get one made somewhere local to you. No travel and no freighting a bloody big trailer. Not sure how we could make this any easier.
STEP 3… CLICK HERE to download the fitting guide and have the simple mounting frame made at any welding/engineering/fabricating or “trailer” business in your own area.
STEP 4… load bikes. Go riding. You’re welcome.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.Each Trailer Rack carries 2 bikes up to 26kg each.
- Up to 8 bikes can be carried on a standard 6×4 box trailer.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bikes are held completely secure.
- Fully adjustable… to position bikes perfectly without any clashing.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- Entire carrier system bolts on/off when you just need a “normal” trailer.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia and NZ.
- Weighs 14kg.
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
The design features (that’s what something “looks” like… not how it works) of ‘corner clamping screws’ (on all our carriers), the straight, upward-angled main beam (our 2+2 Tilty carrier only) and the ‘Fat-Bike’ Wheel hoops, are owned by Intake Systems International and used under licence.